Serving Our Community Since 1885
The Corporate Mission of the Collinsville Building and Loan Association shall be to serve as a high quality thrift and provide to its customers the following while making a reasonable and fair profit:
- A depository for their savings at a minimum risk and to ensure them a fair and equitable return.
- To provide qualified borrowers an opportunity to obtain real estate mortgage loans at competitive rates.
- To offer up-to-date financial products, services and facilities that will allow for orderly growth.
- To manage the Association in a conservative and prudent manner in order to accomplish the above objectives.
- Fair lending and nondiscrimination in the delivery of all products and services is a primary strategic goal of the Association.